If you have any issues with our theme please email us. In most cases we will respond within 24 hours. You can help us speed up by include your theme name, a link to your blog and screenshot if necessary. Our email: email@example.com
- Go to your Settings page
- Select the blog with the theme installed on the right sidebar
- Scroll down and find the twitter section
- Connect your Twitter account with your Tumblr Account
- Once authorized the twitter feed will start showing
On June, 2016 Instagam updated their system, which complicated the process of setting the feed.
- First, retrieve your Instagram ID here by typing in your Instagram username.
- Login to your Instagram account. Go to the Instagram developer page and click the green button labeled “Register a New Client”.
- Once the client is successfully registered, you will be brought back to the client listing page. Click the edit button on top of the client you just setup. Go to the “Security” tab, and untangle "Disable implicit OAuth”. Save your settings by clicking “Update Client” at the bottom of the page.
- Paste this URL in your browser: https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=[CLIENT_ID]&redirect_uri=[REDIRECT_URI]&response_type=token, replace [CLIENT_ID] with the client ID retrieved from the client page, [REDIRECT_URI] with your Tumblr Blog URL. Once that’s done, you will be redirected to an authorize page, click “Authorize”.
- Once authorized, you will be redirected back to your Tumblr blog. Check your browser’s web address bar, the access token is the string after "#access_token=“. For example, the part underlined is your access token: [YOUR_BLOG_URL]/#access_token=1309369612.5a30ed9.074abbc35c0a46c38cf2f641740b403f
- Paste your Instagram ID and Instagram Access Token in the respected field in the theme customize panel
- Look up your Flickr ID here by typing in your flickr URL
- Paste your id in the "Flickr ID" section in the customize panel
- Once pasted, the Flickr feed will start showing up
- Type in your dribbble username in the "Dribbble Username" section
- Once entered the correct username, your dribbble feed will start showing up
Installing a Theme Manually
- Copy the code from the code box ( CTRL + C on windows and CMD + C on mac )
- Open up your customize panel and click "Edit HTML"
- Select everything ( CTRL + A on windows and CMD + A on mac ) and delete
- Replace it with the new code you've copied from our site
- Hit update and click save, wait for a minute or two for it to update
- To enable our mobile theme, you will have to turn off tumblr's default mobile theme
- In order to do find "Advanced options" at the bottom of the customize panel
- Turn off "Use default mobile theme" and click save
Adding Tagged Pages
- In your customize panel. scroll to the bottom and find the option "Add a page".
- In the page type option, select "Redirect".
- In the "Redirect to" field, Enter the URL for the destined tag page. For example, enter "blog.tumblr.com/tagged/thetag."
- Click "Create page" and then "Save".
- Custom CSS may be used to make small tweaks to your themes
- In order to add custom CSS, open up the customize panel
- Scroll all the way down until you see the "Advanced options" label
- Insert your custom css into the field